Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited (KUKL): Vacancy Notice regarding permanent filling of posts through internal competition, open and inclusive competition examination
As per the agreement of the Public Service Commission dated 2078-3-31, the following vacancies in this company will be filled by open, inclusive, and internal competition through written examination by the Public Service Commission through mid-April 2077 BS. Accordingly, applications are invited from the following qualified Nepali citizens. The application form can be obtained by downloading it from the company’s website. The candidates must submit an application along with affixing a passport size photograph in the specified place and self-certifying the educational qualification certificates obtained.
It has been called to submit the report to the Human Resource Development Branch at the company’s head office, Tripureshwar within 21 days from the date of its first publication in Gorkhapatra Rastriya Dainik. The examination fee should be deposited in the current account No. 0201017501616 of Nabil Bank Limited and two copies of the voucher should be attached with the application.
Applications can be submitted with a double signature within 7 days after the last date of application. If there is a public holiday on the last day of submission of the application, the application can be submitted till the next day of the office opened.
1) Age Limit:
- For officer level 7th, 8th, and 9th level post 21 years and not exceeding 40 years,
- For 6th level: At least 21 years and not exceeding 35 years of age,
- For assistant level 18 years and not exceeding 35 years.
- Candidates can be up to 40 years of age for women and persons with disabilities.
2) The probationary period shall be as provided in Regulation 18 of the Personnel Administration Regulations, 2064 (with Ninth Amendment) of this Company.
3) Salary scale and other benefits will be as per the rules of this company.
4) Examinations to be conducted on the basis of open and inclusive competition under each service will be conducted jointly in one sitting at a time.
5) Candidates filling the form within the inclusive group will have to fill the first sheet of the application form of each group separately as per the advertisement, but only one roll number and admission letter will be provided.
6) The candidate must disclose the details of the groups he/she will be a candidate in the prescribed format in the admission card. Otherwise, it will not be included in the exam.
7) Candidates filling up the form in more than one group will have to submit only one copy of each of the required proofs to be submitted.
8) Candidates submitting the application shall submit the application fee as per the notification within the prescribed time and within 7 days of the expiry of the double examination fee amount deposited in the current account No. 0201017501616 at Nabil Bank along with the application along with two copies.
9) Candidates applying for inclusion will have to pay 10 percent of the additional amount of examination fee in each inclusive.
10) The program related to the examination will be published in Gorkhapatra later.
11) Areas to work: In Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited head office and branch offices.
Additional documents to be submitted by inclusive candidates:
A) In the case of Adivasi / Janajati, the application will be rejected on the basis of the list of castes listed in the Nepal Adivasi “Janajati Upliftment National Symbol Act”.
However, if there is more than one surname within the caste listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act, on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local body, the surname within the caste listed by the Chief District Officer must be certified and submitted with the application.
B) In the case of Dalits, the application will be accepted on the basis of the number of castes listed by the Nepal Dalit Commission. If there is more than one surname within the caste listed by the National Dalit Commission, on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local body, the surname listed within the caste listed by the Chief District Officer must be submitted with the application.
C) In the case of Madhesi, the application will be accepted on the basis of the proof that the Government of Nepal has published the information in the Gazette and certified it as Madhesi from the specified institution. However, until the information is published in the Nepal Gazette and the organization is not specified, it will have to be certified as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer of the concerned local body and submitted with the application.
12) If further information is required, the head office of the company can be contacted at the Human Resource Development Branch.
13) All rights to approve or reject the application will be reserved in the company.
14) The candidate applying for the application form should mention his / her citizenship number, the district where the citizenship has been issued by handwriting in the entry form section.
Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited, Tripureshwar Marg, Kathmandu
(First published on 2078-4-1)