Tribhuvan University Service Commission (TUSC) announces job vacancies for the positions of Technical Officer (Information Technology) First Class and Chief Technical Assistant (Information Technology) Assistant First Level. Interested and eligible Nepali citizens are invited to apply through online and offline methods.
Office of the Tribhuvan University Service Commission Notice of Call for Applications for Staff Recruitment (Open Competition): Since the following posts of the Technical Group under the Administrative Service for various bodies under Tribhuvan University have to be filled through open and inclusive competition; Eligible Nepali citizens are invited to apply through Tribhuvan University Service Commission’s website www.tuservicecommission.edu.np
No action will be taken on the applications which have been received late and have not reached the due date. Other details in this regard can be seen on the website of the Service Commission.
1) Application Fee: Rs. 2800 for Officer Third Class and Rs. 2000 for Assistant First Class. Candidates who apply even in the inclusive group will be charged a 20 percent additional fee for each additional group. The application fee has to be submitted through one of the online systems listed on the website. Bank vouchers will not be recognized. Once paid, the fee will not be refunded. (Single Fee till midnight on 2078-4-4 and paying double fee till midnight on 2078-4-9)
2) Age limit: For the post of officer: 21 years and not exceeding 40 years and for the first post of assistant: 18 years and not exceeding 40 years. However, the age limit will not be applicable for the teaching staff working in permanent, temporary, or contract service on TU.
3) The regulations related to the recruitment process, the regulations related to the appointment and promotion recommendation of Tribhuvan University staff, 2073 (with amendments from 2076-1-16), and the syllabus of the written examination can be downloaded from the website of the Service Commission.
For Technical Officer (Information Technology):
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or Computer Application, or Information Technology Education or Information Management, or similar, from a recognized educational institution.
For Chief Technical Assistant (Information Technology):
- Passed Diploma in Computer Engineering from CTEVT, or Diploma in Information Technology exam, or Computer Engineering from a recognized educational institution, or Computer Science or Computer Application, or Information Technology Education, or Information Technology, or similar subject in class 12, or above.
See More details